Thursday, March 30, 2006

Heres a couple of images of my cat success whom I got from a woman who would die of cancer in 6 months. We had 10 choices... and we selected her.



Heres some pictures of my cat Success. Oh Blogger... So annoying. I try to load images and except when I'm lucky it says "this page cannot be displayed" I haven't had this problem with other online photo albums and such. Anyway my cats really cute isn't she? She was 1 year old when I got her. Shes probably two by now. My mom got her for me so that I wouldn't be too sad when those other black cats left... Shes really small. Shes a tabby cat. I got her from a woman called Glory who had 11 cats and a bulldog to get rid of before she died of cancer in 6 months. I have had success (as she was named by me, Her original name was Sassy) for almost a year now. She was one when I got her so I guess she'll be two soon.

Actually right as I'm writing this she is right next to me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jacob Harris said...

Clyde-lad

actually success is against the door behind my computer. I took those a few days ago.

Jacob

8:05 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home