Sunday, April 02, 2006

Recovery, and this game I've been playing

I've recovered from my flu now! Only problem is that my mom now has it!

I've been playing this game recently on the computer a LOT. Its the Harry Potter and the sorcerers stone game. I don't know why I like it. In fact I find it way to easy-compared to a game like Doom 3, Quake 4 or Half-life 2. Maybe its just that its the only game I can play on this old computer. My video card is really old and not 3D making 3D gaming impossible for me-but it will on my next computer. I've recently got WinAmp, and I tried to get internet explorer 7 beta but it requires validation and my copy apparently isn't valid.

Anyway as I was saying before I am recovered which I am extremely pleased about. I was having to lye around all day resting in order to recover, not able to do any of the things I wanted to do such as read PCworld magazine.

Heres some cheats I found for Harry potter:

Cheat Effect
Harrygetsfullhealth Restores Harry to full health
Harrysuperjump Massive jump
Harrynormaljump Big jump

You just have to type these in while playing. I mean theres no window you have to open or anything like in Doom 3.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home