Monday, April 03, 2006

I got Photoshop CS2!




Hello everyone,
I got Photoshop CS2 today, which i'm really happy about because I had been having problems installing it before. It really is an excellent program. I had read books and tutorials on it so I know how to use it well. ANother thing I would really want is pinncale studio 10. So that I could edit movies. I think I'll be getting a laptop some time after I've built a desktop PC for myself. I would have ACDsee, Pinnacle, Photoshop CS2 etc on there. Heres something you might want to check out: www.sightspeed.com they make a very good video Phone which I myself use. Windows Vista is scheduled to come out in november later this year. As is the next version of office. Office 2007. Windows XP service pack 3 will come out in early 2007. Heres some images from my recent photographing trip.
I myself think that they're pretty good. I went on the photo trip yesterday. (check the time and date of this post and you'll find out when exactly "yesterday" is.

1 Comments:

Blogger Peter said...

Hey - I know something about SightSpeed :)

2:08 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home