Thursday, April 13, 2006

I'm back

Hello After 2 days of no posts!
Sorry for being incomuicado from this Blog foor so long. I've been chatting in the jcxp forums a lot recently and have been downloading screenshots of Windows Vista.

I love the JCXP forums. The responses are so fast and the design of the forum is really nice. I've been chatting in the Windows Vista section a lot. I've gotten elevated to the second level by the way :)

I should add a few more links in the "links" section of the sidebar. Lets see what could I add??.... 1) JCXP, 2) Coffeecup GIF animator, Theres a couple others I'll add as well :)

By the way the CoffeeCup GIF Animator is a program that animates images eg. it makes them move. It seems like really good software. Only problem is that its shareware so I have to pay :(

News:
MSN Messenger 7.5 is now the most-used IM client.

I myself use MSN Messenger 8.0.0566 (Beta). It has a few new features but as I had said before the interface is terrible. See post: Windows Live Messenger.

My free trial of ACDsee has expired. I'm kinda sad about that 'cause now I have to switch back to the primitive and limited Windows Picture and fax viewer. Oh well I'll get the full version on my next Laptop. I'll get the torrent.

I've switched to Avast! Antivirus. (and yes that exclamation mark is supposed to be there)

A few other torrents that I'll get on my next computer:

Pinnacle studio plus 10
Half-life 2
Photoshop CS2
McAfee virusscan

(and a few others I forgot the names right now :)

Anyway bye for now

PS: I see that my sitemeters gone past 100!! Whoah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home