Sunday, April 09, 2006

My third Sitemeter, and the sidebar

Hello again,
As you can see I've added the third Sitemeter. I have so many now! I checked the clustrmap and saw that the only visitors were from Taiwan and from where I live in Montreal. Also as you can probably see I've started posting in the sidebar. The Computer Kids Shrine is getting more and more features! Just yesterday I assigned a password to my computer-I gotta be careful not to forget it! But now my systems more secure so I think that the extra troubles worth it :)

I've gotta start posting more images! I was posting a lot before but now I seem to have stopped. I'll post some recent ones in upcoming postings... Anyway I really like the new sitemeter. The reason I used three is because they all have advantages and disadvantages over each other.

Computer report
---------------------------------------------------
Have you ever heard of Writely (www.writely.com) or Meebo (www.meebo.com)? The first one (writely is an online word processor and the second one is basically Trillian pretending to be MSN web messenger:))

Right now theres lots of pidgeons on the balcony outside where my computer is. In fact ones right on the Window sill. I was waiting and waiting for the emaail from Webstats4u. (the second sitemeter) They took longer to email than the others so I thought the I had mistyped my email adress!! I only got it this morning.

I find that the AVG Antivirus Virus alert is weird. Because it has a picture of a goblin face thats smoking a cigar (no I'm not kidding!) And below it it asks whether I want to "heal" it (whatever that actually is) or move it to the vault. I think I prefer McAfee above all of the others actually. Because it has lots of features without slowing down your computer or being to big a download, its easy to use and detects lots of viruses!

I tried out mIRC again today. (As I found out today "IRC" stands for Internet Relay Chat) I'm starting to ge the hang of it more, and I find that I like it. It also lets you share files and stuff. It seems pretty good. You know that when you click on Khaleds nose in the welcome screen theres a squeak??!! And when you right click anywhere on the same screen a little bouncing dot appears above the "I" in "mIRC"

Anyway bye for now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home