Thursday, April 06, 2006

April 06 2006

Hi Everybody,
I just downloaded mIRC. I like it but unfortunately I have to pay 20.00$. Also I wasn't familier with the interface. Maybe some other time I'll try it out again some day. WinBeta.org forums and IEXbeta are both forums talking about various products in beta ie. Windows Vista, Windows Live Messenger, Windows Live mail, etc. I like Windows Live mail but the reason I switched to Gmail is becuse the space offered by it is even bigger, a tastey 2.7 GB! Compared to Windows Live mails 2 GB. Also Windows Live mail has irritatting ads. And I can use Gmail with outlook express. So as you can see there are plenty of reasons to switch to Gmail. I love it! (Gmail) I also like the new Yahoo! mail and the new Yahoo! Home page which I find is WAY more cleaner than before. I think that I'm going to download the Vista transformation pack soon. Since I have dial-up I'll have to wait till a time when phone calls aren't a concern. Hopefully that'll be soon. I like going on Photography trips. I like taking pictures in general with my digital camera!

Anyways

Bye for now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home