Tuesday, April 04, 2006

April 04 2006 tuesday

Hello,
I've been reading through "Adobe Photoshop CS2 in easy steps" which is where I had originally learned Photoshop from. I'm reading through it again to refresh my memory in preperation for using it to help design my mothers website-and to just play around with and enhance my digital photos.

Zipcentral
Just today I stumbled across something called Zipcentral (actually I found out about it from a book of mine) which does the same things as winzip but is completely free! You can get it from http://zipcentral.iscool.com

So much snow
I'm surprised by the fact that theres snow-and a lot today. It was such nice sunny weather yesterday and now its all snowy. However its too warm for the snow to mount up so it's landing like rain would.

I'm planning on, after I finish working on my moms website that I will create my own website. Probably jacobharris.net or something like that. I'll post the adress as sonn as its created.

Bye for now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home