Saturday, April 08, 2006

My new sitemeter


Hi!
I just got a new sitemeter! I really like it. I can tell how many people are going to my blog. Just click the button at the bottom of my Blog (the one that says "sitemeter") and a page will open which says how many people have checked it out in the past year, month, week, day, our and minute!

I'm also planning on signing for webstats4u. Then I can get a sitemeter which shows the locations of all of the people checking my blog be they in Taiwan, New york, Algeria, Africa... You name it! As you can see I've enabled the email forwarding of posts in my blog. And now that I'm signed up for Photobucket I am going to upload an image of myself to my Profile.

Above it an image I took with my webcam....of my eye! I've actually changed my Avator to that. Only in MSN though... Not anywhere else like any forum, my Yahoo Messenger or my Email account. I can use my webcam to put a moustache or crown or whatever on my face-even make me look entirely like someone-or something for that matter. Like an Alien, or a dinosaur or a gingerbread man!!!!! My Webcam is a Logitech Quickcam pro 5000. Its really clear and its what I would recommend. My old webcam was just dreadful. It seemed to only be in black and white except when you were holding the object up close to it-and even then it had to be a vibrant strong color. And the quality and the clarity of it was just awful as well. Never mind the fact that it didn't have a built-in microphone. My current webcam has a built-in rightsound microphone and a VGA sensor with Rightlight. Its the best! It clips right onto the top of my LCD Monitor, but the clip can be bent (this isn't bad for it) so that it is flat and then it can be put on top of a flat surface or a CRT monitor. However you can get cheaper webcams which are OK-but still not as good as mine which ordinarily cost 150$!!! I recommend Logitech completely. It is the number 1 webcam producer. My keyboard however is not a logitech but a microsoft. It is really good although it is not wireless. However it is still excellent and has lots of extra keys and some pretty good software.

Bye for now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home