Friday, April 21, 2006

Preperation for new laptop


Hello All,
I'm already preparing to get my new laptop: I'm putting all my files and programs on CD so that I can bring them over to my next computer. I will continue my forum postings and my Blog from the laptop after that. The reason I'm waiting till the end of may is because I'll be getting more money at the end of the month. The laptop will have McAfee Virusscan for Anti-virus. (McAfees my favorite) and lots of other software.

By the way the image is of my current desktop, with Vista sidebar, and new wallpaper. (also as you can see I have less icons due to the fact that I'm clearing away files on my computer in preperation for the new laptop) I find that wallpaper very nice.

Now that I've started using WindowBlinds and Vista transformation pack I find that I wouldn't want to use a computer without it! My next laptop will definetely have it. And I'm using Window Blinds 4 (latest 5) and Vista transformation pack 3 (upcoming version is 4) so my next laptop will definetely have both of those! :) (please excuse any typing errors in my quickly typed blog) I am on my 100th post on JCXP forums.

Aeroexperience has changed its URL from www.aeroxp.net to www.aeroxp.org. I am signed up for aeroxp and in my opinion its a very good forum solely devoted to Windows Vista, Windows Live, IE7 etc.

Anyway byr for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home