Tuesday, April 18, 2006

WindowBlinds

Hello People,
Have you ever heard of something called WindowBlinds? It can apply skins and change the look and feel of Windows (eg. Icons, buttons, taskbar etc). I don't have it right now but am thinking of getting it. (On my next laptop of course :) theres also a setting that you can use which makes everything transparent. Glass2k does this but doesn't have any of the other features. Stella just sent me a picture of her desktop with a certain windowblinds skin. Maybe I'll post it.

For some reason I'm feeling very depressed. Maybe I'm just tired. I have a goal which is to learn visual basic and to build my website several months after I get my laptop. Then I will be able to put a downloads section with my finished stuff. WindowBlinds 5 is the latest version so probably has the most features. Stella said that she could send my the file but I don't know if it is version 5. If it is then great. If not then I will just download it myself.

I really like Cyberlink PowerDVD. It is a DVD player program. I'll put that on my next laptop if it has DVD drive. (which I intend for it to have)

Anyway bye for now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home