Saturday, April 15, 2006

I went biking yesterday


Hi Everyone,
I went biking to the mall yesterday. Reasons: To get some excersise biking and to go to the mall :D Anyway I went to the mall to check out if there were any laptops that I liked and to get a book on web page design.

I downloaded desktop sidebar. Although I haven't been able to find a good Vista skin that looks authentic I may just design one myself. Anyway Its a really good thing that I got the web page design book because I'll be making my mothers and my own websites.

I'll go biking again later today. I'll report on that later today or tommorrow.

Bye for now!

PS: The image is of my newest vista desktop with the sidebar and a new wallpaper. Enjoy.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jacob Harris said...

It comes with VTP3 LOL.

Anyways I got a new wallpaper. I'll post it soon.

6:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home