Sunday, April 23, 2006

Vista build 5365 screenshots

Hello All,
Yesterday I found 24 screenshots of Vista Build 5365 on JCXP forums. And another great thing about them was that they are all extreme high quality PNG's !!!! I'm downloading them all to my computer. One of them is downloading as I write this Blog. I'm thinking of putting more pictures not only in my Blog posts but into the sidebar and the footer etc. And I want to get a good internet-quality picture of me for my Blogger profile. I now realize that I could use Photoshop to compress the images so perhaps we will be seeing pictures in the sidebar afterall. Actually its not exactly easy to put in new pictures into the sidebar. Well for me it was easy to figure out but its not exactly a straightforward process. You have to know where you can put the code etc.

Well another rainy day today. It was raining last night and hasn't stopped at all since then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home