Sunday, July 16, 2006

errrmmm... Not much going on today!

I'm buying a 30 GB iPod soon... It costs about 350$ CAD.... Im looking forward to it! I like the look of iPods actually... Far nicer than your typical MP3 player in my opinion!

PC guru posted video's of me on JCXP... I got him to remove them actually... And I deleted the video's from Youtube as well... They're old... One of them is like 7 years old... lol

I was watching a video of installing a CPU into an LGA 775 socket.

My dad has posted some interesting pic's on his blog... Very nice in my opinion.

So now Im looking forward to a new iPod and a new Camera... I like FujiFilm and Canon for digital camera manufacturers.... I dont like kodaks... Cheap quality... And not very powerful or professional... They're more home cameras...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol, i'm sorry bout the vid - i love you really :P (jk, lol.) It never really was on there so I wouldn't worry, liking your blog, very sexual :D

2:03 PM  
Blogger Jacob Harris said...

lol.... No problem about the video M8... That was a vid of me a long time ago... rofl...

Didn't want anyone getting any false ideas! ;)

5:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home