Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Busy monday...

Well the new homestay student is here... LOL

Today was the first day I used my laptop on my lap actually... lol. It is very uncomfortable though... Very hot...

I got my july issue of PC world. Looks good...

Im virutally famous on google actually... Im surprised... But then again I have been in som many forums... Here is a list of some of them:

Beta-place
HDrive forums
WinXperts
JCXP
AeroXP
ANandtech
NNC
P2Pforums
Gamesrigs
Jacob Harris forums (My own)
TCmagazine
Crimson-designs.co.uk
IEXbeta
Winbeta.org
the vista forums
PC Guru's cavern
Techguy

There are more but those are the only ones I can think up right now.

Bye for now!

LOL

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay, you mentioned my forum :P
I like you're forum, it's coolio and TCmag has died since windows x has gone.

2:09 PM  
Blogger Jacob Harris said...

Thanks! Your forum rocks as well... :D

5:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home