Tuesday, June 20, 2006

News...

Hello All,
I've been swimming and biking a lot recently. Its been really hot but with the ocaisional rain.

Windows Vista Beta 2 has been released to the public (this is old news actually)!!!! as has Windows Live Messenger Final!!!! WLM Final was released just yesterday.

I have created a forum for myself and stuff: http://www.free-forum.com/bulletinboard/index.php?mforum=jh36

I will be getting a good web host soon. Then I will install IPB forums, a ModX site, and a Wordpress blog...

I have finally installed Windows X's Vista Transformation pack 4.0. I installed it no problems.

I downloaded Wordpress and ModX. Both of which are free. Well soon enough I'll have a good site and stuff...

WindowsXlive.net has been down for weeks. Because of a problem in the CMS of his site. Its unfortunate because the design was so nice. As well as the fact that you cant download any of his stuff.

He is going to try a new CMS soon. So hopefully it'll be back up soon.

I am kinda dissapointed actually that WLM final has the same UI as the previous beta.

There is to be a new CTP for Vista coming out soon...

My forums are proceeding well. Already 17 members...

Opera 9 is released!!! But with lots of bugs and stuff... :(

Anyway Bye for now!

:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home