Thursday, May 18, 2006

Stuff thats been going on with new laptop

Hello All,
I've installed some of my software. Heres what I've installed so far:

ACDsee 8
Dreamweaver
Flash PRO 8
uTorrent
Windows Media Player 11
Internet Explorer 7
MSN Messenger 7.5
Reget deluxe
Globalscape CuteFTP Pro
WinRAR
Maxthon
Opera

Thats al Ive installed so far.

Windows X's Vista transformation pack 3.5 will e out really soon.

I've also been downloading lots of music from music.download.com. couldnt before on my dial-up connection but wireless is a whol different matter.

Its actally my firt times trying out WMP11 and IE7. They're both great.

I like the cleanness of the new internet explorer and I like the shiny new interface of windows media player 11.

I've mdded sysdm.cpl on my laptop so that it says that I have Windows Vista Ultimate version 2002 service pack 2.

Once VTP 3.5 comes out I'll install it and then I'll have a newer vista look on my laptop than on my old PC. Obviusly the new VTP has several bug fixes and imitates a newer build of Vista.

Of course though I wont install VTP if I decide to install the real thing.

Just today mcrosoft told people what vista's final specs wil be. They were actually quite low. So thats good news for me.

BTW I just got a winxperts email address.

Here it is: jacob@winxperts.net

Anyway bye for now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home