Friday, May 05, 2006

JCXP back!!!

Hello All,
Well JCXP's server was online but I had to wait till my ISP cleared my DNS. And then today I checked-and I got to JCXP. It could have taken 3 weeks but I got lucky.

I have 42 MSN contacts now. I have joined this new forum called WinXperts which was set up on April 25th 2006.

I have made new additions to my website. Check it out at www.freewebs.com/mrjharris

I'm going to the hair dresser today to get my hair cut. I'm kind of excited about that.

Stella sent me a picture of her desktop on MSN. Its really nice. Shes using a new wallpaper and windowBlinds skin.

I chatted to her on MSN today and sent her a picture of my desktop. Mine is nice too. I should post a picture of it. The JCXP IRC channel is dead because the new JCXP server is back online.

JCXP is now so fast. And I had thought that it was fast before... Even on my dial-up!!

I use Avast antivirus. Which is free and works very well.

I've been working very hard on my website and have added a sitemeter to it today-one of the changes that I had mentioned earlier.

I'll be going to the hairdresser soon. In less than half-an hour in fact.

Anyway bye for now. I'll post my desktop in my next post.And Stellas latest one.

Bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home