Saturday, April 29, 2006

Yet another biking session for the Blogger

Yes, I went biking again today. I had a good time doing it. This time I biked over to lachine, which is farther than any time I've done before. And I didn't have one break. So that went very well.

Stella had said that she could get me dreamweaver from BT and email it to Andrew who has a high-speed internet connection. So thats good. I already have the free trial but it would be great if I could get it permenantly.

Today I found out about something called skinstudio. It lets me design "skins" for windows that I can apply using windowblinds. Thats useful. Now I can actually make my computer exactly what I want.

Andrew decided to try out Maxthon. He told me that its looking good so far. In fact the article on my last post was what convinced him. It also showed me the advantages of Maxthon. Actually my browser experiance was not so different as the guy who wrote that article.

Anyway bye for now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home