Monday, April 24, 2006

Neowin.net

Hello All,
Just today I decided to check out Neowin.net forums of which I had an account which I never used. I like Neowin.net forums. In fact I would place it as one of my favorite forums, right next to JCXP.

Lindsay said that she would be getting a laptop. However I seriously doubt this. She doesn't need one for one thing, as all she does on her current desktop computer is email, Browsing, and MSN. None of which require a laptop or anything. I find that our chats on MSN have been going literally nowhere. So I decided to block Lindsay for a while.

Anyway enough of that.

Neowin.net is a very pospular forum. JCXP is newer I think. It has about 5000 members while Neowin has far more. However I think that I like the people in JCXP, so I'll stick more with it. Well actually its not a choice. Today I've been chatting in both of them.

Anyway enough of that as well!

There is a scheduled outage for bloggers servers. Thats probably why there were problems when I tried to publish this post.

Anyway bye for now...

1 Comments:

Blogger stella said...

hello,Jake:

More and more people around the world are reading your blog( I fould it in your sitemeter).It means your blog is really successful....ha ha....And I really enjoy it.

BTW,congratulation on your coming laptop and roomate....And I'm courious where will your new roommate come from? I think you'll have a wonderful time.....

Stella

7:32 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home