Monday, April 24, 2006

Some news from today :)

Hello People,
Heres the address to Thoths other Blog: www.montrealwriter.blogspot.com
I asked in JCXP forums how you make a Vista sidebar gadget and what software is required. No response yet-due to the fact that I posted it 1 minute ago! ;)

I can't beleive that its actually still raining. It was Okay this morning but it started up again a while ago. Actually I just noticed now by looking out the window.

I don't like Dell. Dell is more expensive than other companies and I don't like some of there products, primarily because I'm against Intel. (I prefer AMD, when I get my laptop I will get AMD turion 64 instead of Intel Pentium M or Celeron M. ) Right now I'm chatting in the JCXP forums, in the Windows Vista section. I just tried to check the Vista Sidebar section but that section has not been created yet.

I made a good choice of webcam. It has the best picture quality of any webcam that I've ever seen actually. It cost me nearly 100$ but after the mail-in rebate it was a bit less.

Anyway bye for now :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home