Sunday, April 23, 2006

Stellas desktop and a few notes

Hello All,
Above is the image of Stellas desktop with a particular WindowBlinds skin that you can download from here: http://www.wincustomize.com/Skins.aspx?LibID=1

I don't know why but I still have not installed windowblinds. I will on my next laptop though.

Do you know what Lindsay Oksenberg said to me today? She said that she though that laptops were useless. Weird thing to say. Laptops have more use in some respects than desktops do. eg. they are protable, have batteries, and have built in wireless network card.

I found out today that it is possible to take a screenshot of the bootscreen. That is useful to know.

I haven't been doing much today except be on the computer and watch a movie. Its really rainy today. Its not rainy in ottawa though. Actually a friend told me that yesterday it was raining in ottawa and that today its cleared up. This rain seems to be moving east.

My current desktop hasn't changed much since last screenshot. I'm not changing or adding to this computer anymore as I know that I will be getting a laptop later in may. Which is actually quite soon.

Heres my desired minimum specs of my upcoming laptop:

AMD Turion 64 1.60 GHz
512 MB of RAM
60 GB Hard drive
64 MB graphics card

I would be willing to pay 1,200 tops for that. Not counting tax, antivirus, warranty etc. If I get something better than I would be willing to pay more.

The laptop brands I like are: Toshiba, Dell, ASUS, and Hewlett-Packard. All of which are major companies. My favorite mainboard model is actually an ASUS being an A8N-SLI Premium/Deluxe. Toshiba Satellites are my preferred tosiba laptop series. It is very popular and actually quite cheap.

Anyway bye for now

and enjoy the screenshot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home