Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Some maintenace on my Blog

Hello All,
Perhaps some of you noticed that the "Neowin.net" link in the sidebar wasn't functioning correctly. I descovered that I had made a bug in the code and corrected it. So as you also may have now noticed, the links fixed.

I'm thinking of adding a few more links on that sidebar of mine (not my vista sidebar though) I'm thinking of putting one to Thoths new blog (once he gets it going) and several others. I'm also considering removing some links. I want to only have links to blogs and sites which I think are good and that other people would enjoy.

I am getting suspicious. Why? Because I haven't gotten a single email to my Gmail account in days. Although its probably just because I haven't sent any to other people.

One thing that I would definetely want on my laptop is a DVD-ROM so that I can play DVD's. I forgot to mention that when I talleyed up the specs on my last post or second last post. (I forgot which)

Windows X used to use Neowin.net to release his products. Then it was techconnect. And now it will be JCXP. Quite a lot more people than I had thought have already moved from Techconnect magazine forums to JCXP.net. In fact today I discovered that this one person had used to have another alias on techconnect. But he switched when he moved to JCXP so I hadn't even known that it was the same person until someone started a thread on Vista Transformation pack 4.0 being released in JCXP, and I brought up the topic of lots of people moving from techconnect.

Anyway bye for now :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home