Wednesday, April 26, 2006

My new website

Hello All,
Today I made myself a new website. Theres not really anything on it yet. I will do much more with it later on. I'll use it to teach myself how to make a real website like the one I'll be making for my moms. Heres the URL: www.freewebs.com/mrjharris

Soon enough I will put on a real title and pictures and text etc. Please don't misunderstand what I'm doing. I'm making myself a site not a blog. I will still continue posting in this blog even when my website is all set up.

What do you think of my newest wallpaper? (see post below) WindowsX had posted it one time on Neowin.net and I decided to try it out.

Anyway bye for now

PS: I am thinking of setting up a sitemeter on my new website.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jacob Harris said...

Note from the Blogger:
I have added a few more things to this site today. This includes a "link" section and an image. I think that I am going to have fun working with HTML to make the site. I will try to put in some flash once I get Flash 5
Bye

Mr J harris

5:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home