Thursday, May 04, 2006

JCXP new server

Hello All,
Well JCXP's been migrating all of its data to its new dedicated server so the sites been down part of yesterday and all of today so far. There is now an estimate of 2 hours plus DNAS propagnation time till JCXP gets back online.

However they have set up a new JCXP IRC channel as a conference lounge for all of the members until JCXP is back. I've been chatting on it and while doing so discovered that I could use opera browser to chat on IRC. Its free unlike mIRC and the emoticons actually work.

AeroXP has an IRC channel as well. Except that its completely empty.

I'm continuing to work on the website design today with andrew. My website has just got a new homepage speaking of websites. Check it out at www.freewebs.com/mrjharris

I downloaded Skin Studio Free yesterday. However I saw some bad opinions of it on the JCXP IRC channel.

Anyway bye for now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home