Tuesday, May 02, 2006

MSN Messenger Beta refresh Build 8.0.0689


Hello All,
Well today I downloaded the above build of MSN messenger. I have posted a screenshot to show you what the new UI looks like.

I am really happy about the fact the MSN Today is back. MSN today shows your emails, news and information. It was indeed very useful. It was removed in the previous builds but now has reappeared in this new build.

Other changes include: New icons, status icons, and system tray icon, (far different from the previous builds icons which were identical to windows mesenger). The previous build was terrible as I had mentioned in a previous post.

The new UI is excellent. Please tell me what you think of the screenshot.

Enjoy

Mr J Harris

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home