Monday, May 08, 2006

Stella mentioned my Blog in her blog! :p

Well as you can see on the title Stella mentioned my blog in hers at www.hsuhuiming.blogspot.com *feels loved* -lol

I watched the rest of the C++ Video tutorials. I'll be watching the Visual Basic tutorials soon as well.

The temperature was 21 degrees today. It was pretty warm :)

As you can see in the sidebar I've added some more links to a couple more Blogs and websites. I think that theres a few other links that I can remove actually.

In a post in the near future (like tommorrow) I'll post a long lists of sites devoted to Windows Vista Information. And trust me theres a lot.

I had had to disinstall and reinstall Maxthon today. Largely due to the fact that the tool bars had gotten screwed up but also due to me wanting to update to the latest version *strolls about whistling*

I've now posted 220 Posts on JCXP. If I said that to the people in JCXP they'd probably joke that I'd posted 220 posts of pure spam. Thats a regular forum joke.

Those C++ Video tutorials were very good. Heres the link if you want: http://www.ddrheaven.com/tutorials/

I have also been looking at the modx cms tutorials and using the Demo. You can learn about modx at www.modxcms.com

Modx is good. It simplified doing stuff that you would ordinarily have to learn several other web languages to do, such as javascript ,CSS, and PHP.

You can also use modx to make a simple but nice blog/news posting website. This would be fully functional as well.

I counted my MSN contacts and saw that I have 42. Thats quite a lot. Especially considering the fact that I had only had 25 a few weeks ago. A friend of mine had just downloaded and installed Visa 5381.1 this morning. It took him 8 hours. It would take me weeks :( Actually even if I could download it I couldn't use it because my computer is not good enough. If my upcoming laptop is good enough then I will install vista on it. The specs are going down. This one person I knew had vista and only had 384 MB of RAM, a 1 GHz CPU and a crappy video card and he said the vista ran smoothly on it. Thats good news for me.

The latest build of Vista is very good. I downloaded a large collection of High-res shots which were posted on JCXP and stored them on my computer.

I watched the movie "serenity" today. I loved it :D it was a great film. I got it on DVD of course.

Anyway bye for now

PS: OMG another long post!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home