Saturday, May 06, 2006

Some more work on my site

Well today I've been working a bit more on my website. Including a "blog" section. (don't worry its just a blog with new stuff on the website, tech stuff, tech tips etc)

I wish they had smileys in blogger :(

WindowsX has been putting in the final finishing touches to his site. He had gotten the final design set up yesterday but the text was HUGE. Now hes performing some maintenance on it so hopefully he's dealin with the txt size bug now.

I just saw that Windows X has signed up with JCXP forums. So I guess that he's setting up his new forum now.

Just noticed that JCXP got Invision Power Board 2.0.6 which is the latest IPB along with their new server.

They were having some connction problems earlier today and the server was so slow... But its back to normal now. Yeah!!!

You need invision power Board software to start a forum. It cost like 185$ a year. I hope that thats CAD :O

I'll be making a cake tommorrow :)

Thoth hasn't been posting in his Blogs at all recently. His last post was like a week ago and he hasn't put in any extra posts at all into his other blog at www.montrealwriter.blogspot.com

Its 6 degrees right now. :p (I can tell because of Weather eye ;)

It was 17 degrees earlier today. The weathers getting nicer over here!!! :)
( Canada, quebec, montreal)

OMG this is a long post!!!

I love the new MSN build so much!!!

New vista build released today!!! Build 5381. Has no significant changes to the UI but has plenty of bug fixes ;)

Also this new build is huge!!! :O 3000 MB!!! This was actually supposed to be beta 2 and released on may 22nd but I guess Microsoft decided to change its mind.

I hope that Beta 2 will be out soon... *waits* (probably it will)

I'm thinking of getting my laptop next week!!! Yeahh!!! :D

Anyway bye for now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home