Friday, May 12, 2006

May 12th laptop report




Hello All,
Well I'm getting my laptop in 2 days!!! I have seen it myself so I know the specs and everything. Here they are:

Acer Aspire

-CPU: AMD Turion 64 @ 1.83 GHz
-RAM: 512 MB
-DVD-ROM
-Wireless network card that supports both B and G standards
-64 MB video card
-15.4" LCD-TFT screen
-100 GB Hard Drive

I need a bigger hard drive than my current 13.9 GB so I'm getting the laptop with a 100 Gig laptop.

Soon Enough I'll be posting from my new laptop. I'll post pictures and stuff soon.

I like Acer. The Travelmate series is good its just really expensive. After this laptop has had its time I'll get a travelmate.

I'm actually pretty smart about backing my files up if I do say so myself. Most of my files are replacable and for those that aren't I back them up online and on CD's.

It has been a while since I last posted on my blog. I last posted 2 days ago I think.

It'll take a while to get all set up on my next laptop though. I have to install all of my nescessary programs like Dreamweaver, Photoshop, ACDsee, MSN Messenger, WinRAR, McAfee etc.

Anyway I did promise that I'd post the pics of Stella's computer so here they are.

I installed Steam onto my computer. Its good. You can download games and chat to people with it.

Its been a rainy day today. When I went biking the rain wasn't as bad actually. It was 18 Degrees today.

I went toi microbytes for the first time, to check it out and see if there were any good laptops. I liked MicroBytes. It sells a ton of video cards, computer cases, wireless routers, Wireless network cards, and good gaming PC's.

Some day I'll buy a gaming PC. But right now a laptop is good for my purposes. I'm also moving around to different places sometimes. Or will be in the summer and for my vacation to florida.

Another reason that I want a new PC is so that I can play games on it. My current PC has a bad video card and a slower CPU and not that much RAM.

I am now the graphics designer for WinXperts.net I'm really pleased about this.

Anyway bye for now. And enjoy the pictures

Regards

Mr J Harris

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home