Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Got some pics of stellas computer

Stella sent me some pictures of her computer by MSN. Its actually quite nice.

I caught a throat-ache two days ago. Actually I can consider myself lucky since a friend of mine has both Pheumonia and Athsma! At the same time as well! Oh my god...

I've just got a CD full of 14 Adobe Programs from a friend of mine yesterday. So now I have the entire suite...

Windows X upgraded his site a bit and categorized the news postings and stuff. As well as the "projects" section. All in all its a good inprovement.

Its 13 degrees right now as I'm typing this up. Pretty good.

I love Windows X's website. Such a good design. His other website www.lucifiar.net was nice too but not nearly as good as this!

Anyway bye for now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home