Friday, May 26, 2006

Internet cafe again

Hello All,
As you may have guessed from the title I have gone to the internet cafe again. This time I brought the power chord so that I dn't have to worry about the batteries.

I installed Microsoft office 2007. I had been having probems activating but today a friend gave me a solution and now I have it and am working on my novel from my laptop.

Because I ad never owned a laptop before I didn't understand how to use the CD drive. Today however I figured it out and now my laptop has all of my files and software.

I dwloaded the trailer for halo 3. Its really interesting. The file was about 100 MB. I downloaded it and now have it on my laptop.

Halo 3 as well as the halo film will be coming out next year or so.

I will soon install the software for my webcam onto my laptop as well as norton so that I ave antivirus protection.

I had my lunch and a hot chocolate in the cafe. I really like the speed as well. Its faster than T-1 actually. Once I have anti-virus I can download torrents and files fro limewire etc.

Anyway bye for now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home