Thursday, June 15, 2006

More news

Hello All,

Im thinking of buying a cell-phone soon. I like Nokia, but Erricson and Motorola are good as well.

I downloaded AIM today. Its the AOL Messenger I trust you know....-lol

I went to this one library and took out a couple books on Mac OS X. I like the Mac Operating system and want to learn how to use it. Next week I'll be seeing a friend who ahs a Mac Laptop so I'll be able to try it out then.

I got an email from Acer saying that my laptop has arrived at the repair facility and that they will notify me when it is done.

Let me explain: The problem that I was having before was back... And so I phoned acer and they came a couple of days ago and picked it up.

Anyway I will have it back soon and then I will be back on track. In the meantime though I'm stuck with my crappy old pentium 3 desktop... XD...

I saw a person in a library who had their toshiba laptop on his lap.. You see the term "laptop" is deceiving, It is very uncomfortable to actually use them like that as they can get very hot and stuff...

I'll be going to a nice party today actually... I'm really looking forward to it. I get to see a bunch o0f people whom I had met a while ago including this one friend of mine..

I will be visiting a friend of mine next week...

I suddenly found out from this friend of mine on MSN that she had built Her PC... I hadn't thought that she was much of a techie lol...

Im looking forward to getting my laptop back and building my next PC...

FireFox is nice but its RAM greedy... 93 MB of RAM at one point!!! Thats more than iTunes which is really a resource hog...

I really like IE7 actually... It has a great clean UI and stuff and I love the "quick-tabs" feature..

I enabled web-hosting on my moms website lol.. I hate the web host register4less... XD

heres the site so far: www.angelaleuck.com

Its nothing much yet... Its just something I made out of a template as something until the real thing it made...

I like the web host "a small orange" ( http://www.asmallorange.com ) It gives a lot of space, and you don't have to pay much...

I like yahoo messenger... The downside is that it frequently crashes which is extremelly irritating... XD

JCXP.net forums now has 8000 members...

check this out: http://www.crimson-designs.co.uk Its a forum dedicated solely to stuff like Photoshop graphics and web design and skinning etc. In other word: Design...

Anyway Bye for now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home