Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Im stuck with my old Pentium 3 desktop until my laptop gets back from the repair factories...


Hello All,
Well Im stuck with my old pentium 3 desktop until my laptop gets back from Acer america repair. The purolater truck came yesterday to pick it up.

However I am trying ot make the best of my stay with my old computer so I've added some programs and put on a nice theme and wallpaper etc. A screenshot is above.

The programs that I've installed onto it are as follows:

WLM
WinAmp
LimeWire
iTunes
QuickTime
Photoshop CS2
Xfire
WavePad
Avast!
uTorrent
LimeWire
Mozilla FireFox

and a few others...

The Desktop had been having a problem and was blue-screening at every boot. However I fixed that... But after that I discovered that all of my audio drivers weren't working at that the registry keys had been removed or damaged as well as that for the PCI simple communications driver...

I like XP silver theme... As well as royale... This Vista themes are making me sick lol... Theres just too many...

BTW I got the WindowBlinds problem all sorted out. The dates were mismatched and I also got the receipt email resent to me so thats that...

Avast! Is pretty good... I am using it on this PC...

So this PC is going pretty well its just that I cant listen to anything because of the drivers...

I also installed Skype and AIM Triton... And Yahoo! Messenger...

My dads gotten back to blogging a lot..

Im planning on going to milwaukee for a vacation this summer. My aunt lives there actually. So I will be able to stay at her place.

The past few days have been very stressful etc... But things are fortunately getting sorted out..

I have this friend of mine called Nicholas who thinks that LimeWire is better than bittorrent... huh? BT is better by far...

When I go to Milwaukee my laptop will be with me so I'll be able to blog from there and I'll post some pictures and stuff...

I would reformat this computer and stuff except that this is a pirated copy of XP... And I dont have a product key...

I love my Blog's banner... Most blogs hosted on blogspot just have boring text titles and thats it but not with me...

FireFox is nice but is really RAM Greedy lol..

If you google WinXperts my Blog is on the front results page... hehe

Anyway bye for now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home