Thursday, June 08, 2006

Well I'm back with a bunch of news...

Hello All,
Yesterday I went to that cyber cafe again and my laptop started freezing at startup and stuff. I brought it back home and turned it on and it was fine lol. Anyway its bee working today and I havesince theorized that the magnetic fields from some drills they were using was screwing with the HDD. Anyway Problem solved.

I have now created a new MSN account and moved all of my contacts into it. The address it: jacob@winxperts.net

A copy of IPB cost about 69 dollars. I may create a forum of my own some time.

I installed adaware onto my laptop. It is about time...

WinXperts now has 50 members and JCXP 8000.

I also made a backup CD of all of my files :) It took up 3 CD's worth of stuff...

I finished downloading Windows XP x64. If that works out then I'll disinstall my current Windows XP Home x86 SP1 build 2600 and install Vista x64...

I finally defragmented my HDD with DiskKeeper...

I am going to be building a new PC for myself soon

specs:

AMD Athlon 64 X2 4800+
4 GB OCZ PC4000 RAM
21.3" Samsung LCD
ATI Radeon X1800 or-nvidia GeForce 7900GT (more probable)
WD Raptor 150 GB HD
ASUS A8N32-SLI Deluxe MoBo
Watercoolling
Windows XP Pro x64+Windows Vista x64

Great isn't it? I'm gonna be an extra in films and stuff so that I can afford that level of quality.

Watercooling is good but the problems cme when you check the price tag and if it leaks...

My dad has restarted his posting in his Blog...

theres a new forum that I've joined: www.crimson-designs.co.uk its dedicated to skin and graphics design as well as web design.

Today I was teaching myself how o make Mcrosoft gadgets for the Vista sidebar..

Anyway Bye for now ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home