Friday, June 23, 2006

Oh no...

I just accidentally copied all the HTML in my Blog and pasted it... In other words the blog is now doubled... I had not meant to do this.. grrrrrrrrrr....

I have updated my JCXP signature with my future specs...

Actually instead of a web host I will build a server to host my forums and site etc.

Im sick actually... But I'm getting over it lol.

The MSN servers were down for 2 hours. And then rite after a new build of MSN was released... There were no apparant changes but then a while later mess.be discovered that the new build is ready for yahoo! to WLM interoberability...!!! The onlyt thing that is left is for the MSP14 protocol to be enabled...

I just downloaded SmartFTP client onto my computer. It works great... Very good, and its free!!!

BTW I fixed the Blog!!! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home