Saturday, July 08, 2006

Mac OS X mystery solved!

Hello All,
Well I found out who that Mac OS X user who was visiting my blog is... Its my dad actually...

Attached it a screenshot of my desktop...



Thats on my laptop by the way...

http://www.usa.canon.com/consumer/controller?act=ModelDetailAct&fcategoryid=139&modelid=11154

That is the camera that I wish to get soon.... :D

I've been downloading lots of music onto my laptop recently... And I was chatting to my dad on MSN yesterday...

Im going biking again today...

Theres not that much else to say!

Bye for now...

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hey,
you should check out turton's new camera. his father just gave him an olympus. That one looks really amazing too.

I added your blog to my list of links by the way!

Thoth

12:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, nice blog mate :-D

9:13 AM  
Blogger Jacob Harris said...

Thanks!

3:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home