Tuesday, June 17, 2008

The latest











I have been quite busy lately, I have started working again, to get some extra cash mostly, it is part-time, but I find it enjoyable and a kind of work which is not very stressful, as I can proceed at my own pace etc.

I purchased another digital camera, a small pocket model, which is useful as I can now walk around everywhere with a small unobtrusive and inexpensive camera in my pant or jacket pocket, and still be able to take good photos, I am quite impressed by it, considering the low price (about 100$ CAD) and the specs and features (8mpx, 3.5x zoom, 2.5" screen etc) So now I have a convenient expendable camera that I can use daily and that I do not have to worry about. I bought it online, and so I only paid a fraction of the retail price.

I am going to quebec city during the construction holiday in the last half of july. I have never been there before, I am looking forward to going, also I am going to be able to experience the 400th anniversary which is supposedly a once in a lifetime occasion.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home