Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Monotony, monotony,

I have been very busy lately, mostly just trying to catch up on things. I should blog more though, or put up some of my actual writing. I have been reading a lot, I have such a great number of unread items, I am just trying to dig through that.

I have also found that lately I have just been very depressed and agitated. Not outwardly, not caused or triggered by anything. Just a generalized sensation, there are reasons though, but none which can be sufficiently articulated, to anybody, anybody who lacks similar experience. It would be difficult to even sum it up, let alone accurately describe and articulate it.

I hope that I will be able to get some more things done this summer, things that are actually productive, and which have some intent behind them, at least some intent.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home