Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy (Hopefully) new year!!

Happy new year! I am amazed by how time has flown, I am looking forward to what 2008 has in store for us. Hopefully a fun, constructive, and positive year.

I have been writing far more than before, this past month or so, good, as I enjoy it and I find that it is a good outlet for my ideas, thoughts etc. I am referring too my own personal writing, fiction, short stories etc.

I have also been working on my French a lot, reading French magazines, articles, Le Devoir etc. I have been somewhat lax with my work on it for quite a while, unfortunate as this is a french-speaking province and all that.

Later this week I will work on some photography, mostly of the plateau, mountain etc. Whatever I cross paths with that happens to be of photographic value.

I also saw my dad again, at Cafe Navarino, where I had cake and chatted, which I enjoyed. A very nice cafe, good cakes, coffee etc.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home