Monday, March 10, 2008

End of season, mile-end, photographs, snow and this afternoon


















































Whew, march already! This afternoon I took a little trip out to the section of montreal, mile-end, on a little photo expedition, the resulting shots are posted here. (Gah! Damn blogger, my photos won't upload... Ill have to use imageshack)

I first hung out for a few hours in the Navarino cafe, for some coffee, it is cold today, not freezing, but cold, for some reason though it feels like the season is ending, and with the clocks springing ahead, it feels even more so. I then walked around the area for a while taking photos, a lot of photos, more than I have taken for months in fact, montreal really is nice in the winter, I should go on little expeditions like this more. I also passed by the popular Open Da Nite cafe, a hang-out of sorts, unfortunately a bit too popular, I had glanced inside a couple times to see if there were any (non-existent) free tables. Anyways here are the results, I enjoyed this very much myself, I would like to do this far more frequently, and with the upcoming spring and warmer weathers that is all the more likely.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger MJN said...

I just kind of happened upon your blog. Random, I know but it made me happy to see pictures of Montreal:) I visit quite often and miss it when I'm gone.

MJ

10:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home