Monday, July 17, 2006

A little shout from montreal....

Im feeling very depressed lately... I dont know why..

My friend hsuhuiming (Stella) Is bride's maid at her older sisters wedding... to see the news just check out the latest post on her blog at Here

Ive been busy making some more funny music on my laptop... I will share it some time soon, when it's done.

I'm really looking forward to a new digital camera and iPod... Because my current camera is just so primitive!

Its 9:10 PM At the moment... Ill be having a bath soon, then going back onto my notebook...

I have been chatting some more to my dad on MSN.... I like it. MSN has the most features among all of the messengers I have used, but a lot of them useless-lol. Google talk is nice... very simple, but the opposite of feature-rich, lol.

Michael Turton this friend of my dad's got a new camera: an Olympus C770... Quite nice I find...

It was a very hot day today... and I mean that literally, not metaphorically. But its quite cool tonight, but it looks like it may rain actually...

I'm now Newsposter at WinXperts.net... I figured out how to get access to the portal, which I was having some problems with for some reason.

Not many people post comments on my blog actually.... I think that I really should post some pictures...

I'll have lots of pictures when I ome back from Milwaukee! And Hopefully I will be able to blog over there...

Theres a new service from Sympatico... Sympatico Optimax... Offering speeds of around 10-16 MBPS... Hopefully it will be good! For more info about it clicky here

Actually Optimax is being firt rolled out in montreal... But unfortunately it is 65$ a month...

I've been reading a lot recently... And watching movies...

Anyway bye for now... I'll psot again soon!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hey, Jake.

Don't be depressed!

By the way, and sorry to rain on your parade (lol) but Turton isn't really my friend. He is a fellow blogger. I've never met him in person. He has posted on my blog, and I on his, but that doesn't make him my friend. I am flattered by you saying that. He sounds great, but no, he is a busy and popular guy, so I wouldn't get my hopes up. Maybe if I lived next door to him. Which would be a blast, I am sure.

By the way, be careful about the high prices of some of those digital cameras.

Some of them sound like it might be cheaper to travel and buy in HOng Kong or Taiwan (including the ticket)...lol
I'm exxagerating of course. sorry for the typos. Just a quick note.

12:30 PM  
Blogger Jacob Harris said...

My sleep pattern has been really changing a lot recently... And I've been in a more irritable mood recently as well unfortunately...

BTW: Turtons new olympus looks good!

And as you can see from my 100th post here... The camera I want is 889$$, and the other one I'm considering is 799$

Don't worry though! I won't be buying one thats over 2000! (lol)

5:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home