Sunday, July 22, 2007

More updates

Another post, and within 24 hours of the last one too! Looks like I really am getting back to blogging.

Today an English language student named George is arriving, he'll be staying here for a month or so. He is arriving from Madrid, Spain, actually he's a bit late as he was supposed to arrive at 3:30, and it's now 4:14 (PM) and he still hasn't arrived. One good thing about him coming (not the only one though) is that I can participate in the activities, and trips to other parts of Canada, such as Niagra falls.

I started learning golf in milwaukee, with a friend of my aunt's. I have a set of gold clubs myself, and I was interested in learning how to actually play it, as my friend Jordan plays it and I might want to go golfing with him at some point. Actually, Jordan is on vacation in Nova Scotia right now, I haven't actually been there myself, maybe someday...

Right now Im actually starting to wish that Ie had a smaller laptop, like a 12, or 14 inch. This 15" is actually quite heavy, and I prefer to travel light. I also might want to get a small pocket camera as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home