Thursday, February 08, 2007

Jacob Harris is now back online!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FInally im back!!!

And this time its not just an internet cafe. I am currently using my very own dsl internet connection!!!!

My photography tutor is going to new york today. So I wont be able to see her till the 20th.

I am trying out Adobe Photoshop CS3. It looks nice so far. Nice new UI updates. I just installed it today so i have yet to use any of the new features it offers...

I'll be posting more photo's tonight. Of the city, as requested by thoth in the last posts comments. Once I convert the RAW photo's into JPEG's that is.

I went to the biodome on tuesday. It was really fun. I took a few photos. I didn't end up with anything spectacular, but some were interesting.

I've gotten more interested in lighting and portrait photography. I've been taking more portraits recently.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home