Sunday, November 12, 2006

The blogger's back

Well its been quite a long time since I last posted. Primarily because Ive been having problems with my internet connection.

I really love the new TV. Yes it has arrived. It arrived on wednesday afternoon, and I unpacked it and set it all up on thursday.

Im going to buy a new movie with my HMV Gift Card. I'm not sure which one yet though. I'll be getting it next friday.

The NVIDIA GeForce 8800 series of video cards has been released. It looks really amazing.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Back, really?

Where have gone for these past 3 weeks? Are you alive?

12:46 PM  
Blogger Jacob Harris said...

Yeah. Sorry. My interet has been down for a llllllllllllllooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggg,
time ... Im at a cafe at the moment.

2:19 PM  
Blogger stella said...

Hey! Jake:

How are you recently? You havn't updated your blog for a long time....Are you busy those days?Or what happened?

Do you have any plan on Christmas? I think you still will get lots of Christmas gifts....ha ha...

I went to Tailand few days ago....I got lots of fun there.....and I put some photos in my blog....

Anyway, Merry Christmas to you....and please say"Merry Christmas " to Angela and Irving for me! Thanks!!

I hope I can meet you on MSN soon...You almost disapear....



Stella

9:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home