Monday, November 06, 2006

New TV!

Well Ive just got the new TV!!! Its a Sony Trinitron 27" CRT flat-Screen Model... It isn't actually here yet because best buy will have to deliver it... It'll actually be here on wednesday. It is very nice.

Here is a link to the TV on the Sony Website

We got it with a three-year warranty. In total it was around 500$ CAD. It was an open-box product actually. So the price was significantly decreased...

I went taking some pictures a few days ago. But I haven't transferred them to my laptop yet... I'll take a few more when the weather gets nicer... Then I'll transfer them. I took a couple shots of some birds...

I have just downloaded Skype. I have used it to talk to my dad who is in taiwan. And talk to regular phones from my laptop.... I had used it before on my old computer. I had dial-up internet back then, so I really couldn't use it on such a connection. But I decided to download it again to see how it worked on my current, faster connection. I have been using a head-set with built-in mike to chat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home