Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happy Hallooween!!!

Indeed. Happy Hallooween Everybody! (As well as happy last day of the month) So I will have another archive of blog posts... I wont be doing that much for hallooween actually, except for helping at someone elses party. Having a Pizza, and maybe a little else.

I really ought to go out and take some more pictures. Actually a couple of days ago it was incredibly windy. There had actually been a warning for small cars!!! I was almost blown over at some point. It lasted all day, and a bit of the next day. That was the worst wind that I've ever seen in montreal...

I actually prefer Pinnacle to Adobe Premiere pro etc. My current computer doesnt have enough RAM to edit HD movies though...

I intend to buy a cell phone at some point soon... The Motorola RAZR V3 looks really nice. Or perhaps a Nokia Model or Sony Ericson...I might want the ability to play MP3 music and take pictures. Most of them have those features now actually...

Stella hasn't been posting much on her blog lately. She has some nice pictures on there actually...

I really am a Canon fan when it comes to digital SLR's... They have a superior assortment of lenses...

10x zooms are really amazing. I was able to see the full capabilities of it when I took my pictures from the top of the mountain.. I was able to zoom in on something on the other side of the city, and see people walking around!!! Its really incredible.

I saw the Acer Aspire 9800 in future shop a couple days ago. That size of screen on a notebook is really amazing. But not practical in the slightest bit. It would be good though, if say, you were a gamer and you are travelling abroad for university and the only times that you would want to move it is when you're returning back home in the holidays... The speed was incredble though, (Intel Core Duo T2600) They had a game on there that I had run to see what the GFX and speed were like and I was really impressed... Im not sure how much it is though. Not that I would want to buy it. 'cause it weighs abut 20 pounds including the power adapter!!!

I really like the logitech Z-2300 2.1 200w Speakers. I checked them out at microbytes (on the very windy day). They cost about 135$ CAD plus tax. I was very impressed by the sound quality.

The attitude of people towards display products in stores is apalling. I saw that a lot of the computers there were showing signs of damage. And some of the pens for the PDA's and tablet PC's had been stolen, (a few examples) It really is ridiculous to steal the pens actually, as there would be no real use for them without the PDA itself. The damage is really pointless...

I really am looking forward to when I will have time to go to the mall. So that I can find a good TV to get. I am really busy most of the week actually, it will probably be on the weekend if something doesn't come up and if the weather is nice...

I have no paticular preference whne it comes to graphics cards. Although I am slightly more interested in nVidia. the GeForce 7950 GX2 is incredible. You can really see the difference that it makes... My prefered GeForce brands are ASUS, XFX, and BFGtech.

The weather isn't looking too nice out right now. The sky is really dreary. I think that it may rain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home