Saturday, October 28, 2006

Weekend

Well its been a long time since I last posted. So heres my weekend Blog post...

Hallooween is coming soon. I've hallooweenized my desktop with a spooky icon pack, spooky WindowBlinds theme, spooky wallpaper, and a spooky logon......

Not too much has been happening. My photography tutor is still in sweden. She will probably be back next week.

I just participated in a study of music yesterday. I had to listen to music and stuff and answer questions for 3 hours. I got a gift certificate to some music store afterwards.

Im searching for a new TV at the mall on sunday. At Best Buy and dumoulin, and probably a few other stores as well. Most likely a flat-panel...

Its a very rainy day today, hopefully it won't rain tommorrow as well...

A microbytes outlet will be opening in Ontario!!! Its good that its expanding into other pars of canada. Its a really good store. All of the outlets are small, but they are all packed with good and up-to-date stuff. It also has very good prices. Its my favorite computer store, when it comes to components etc.

I wasn't on my computer yesterday because I was actually out all day. I left at 10:00AM and got back at about 9:00PM. And I was too tired afterwards to go onto the computer and blog.

I'll post some more pictures at some point. I may also try to take some videos on my camera. I can do that actually. With audio as well... Pretty decent quality even. And I have a decent-sized memory card to store the pictures.

I've suddenly gotten interested in whales. Humpback whales in particular. A really interesting species. I've been reading some articles on them. As well as Orcas and dolphins....

I've been chatting to my dad an Stella more recently. Mostly because I've been online far more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home