Saturday, September 30, 2006

Rick Sammon

I was reading a book on photography by Rick Sammon a while ago. A very good and complete book. Its called Rick Sammons complete guide to digital Photography: 107 Lessons on Making, Taking, Editing, Storing, Printing and sharing better digital images.

He's also written a lot of other books. But thats the only one that I've read so far. Once I buy a Canon Rebel XT I'll buy some photography books and stuff.

The iBook G4 is a very good price. I really do love it. Its so portable, and sleek. And Mac OS X is amazing. With all the GFX effects and stuff. I really do hate the MagSafe power connector on the MacBook though. So for that reason I may buy an iBook G4 12" when I buy my next laptop.

Anyway I've updated my profile and the links bar in the blog sidebar. I really should update the header actually. Which I'll do as soon as I find a good picture. Probably the waves at the St-Laurence rapids or something.

Later today I'll be going out to take some pictures and visit the camera store L.L. Louzeau, I'll definetely post some more shots by tommorrow!

I actually find that my fingers are too large for my laptop's keyboard. I keep on accidentally hitting other keys etc.

I've been seeing so many more iBook's out there. And I'm also meeting a lot more people who own iBooks.

I like Photo backpacks. If I were to get one I would get one with a sleeve for a laptop. Some tripod/monopod straps on the bottom. And room for 2 SLR's and 4 lenses with hoods. I like the Canon Deluxe Photo Backpack 200EG. And the crumpler photo backpacks.

I really should buy some new movies. Im thinking of buying these: Bloodrayne, Scary Movie 4, and Final Destination 3. I havn't bought any new ones at all recently.

I dug up a backup from my old computer recently. It had a couple files that I had been looking for. My desk drawer was kind of a mess with several dozen old backups. So I was busy sorting through them the other day.

Microsoft has just declared that there will be quite a few accessories that will be made for the Zune. Including higher quality headphones, docks and such like.

However If my iPod broke right now I wouldn't wait for the Zune, I would buy another iPod. I like the design better than what I had before, actually. And the price is amazingly reasonable. Only 250$!!!... But I just am more of an apple fan. :-D

Anyway. I am going to be going to the Montreal School Of Performing Arts (MSOPA) next month. There 2 levels for teens. And then for adults theres a foundation level, then 2 other levels above that. Then various classes in particular areas, like Shakespeare, or Cameras etc. I'll be going in october. The actors at the film yesterday actually go there. The guy (Costa) is involved with running it.

2 Comments:

Blogger stella said...

WOW...an extra!!it must be really interesting....maybe I can see you in Taiwan through the movie in the future...ha ha..

It's so great to here you are going to the Montreal School Of Performing Arts next month....I think you would have lots of fun there...

10:07 AM  
Blogger Jacob Harris said...

Yup its really fun. I'll be starting the performing arts school next wednesday actually.

7:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home