Friday, September 15, 2006

Good news!

Well heres the good news:

1.): I got my new business card done. Its really nice. Only 7.00$ CAD plus tax.

2.) I've gotten a tutor teaching me digital photography and photoshop each week

3.) I've downloaded Adobe Lightroom. Im beta testing it now...

I'm really pleased about the new card. Its a really nice design. Hopefully it'll help make my blog more popular!

The shooter at Dawson college was identified. He owned 3 guns. Legal guns actually. An automatic rifle, glock pistol, and 12-guage shotgun...

I'll get payed on sunday, as I'll be done taking those photo's...

3 Comments:

Blogger stella said...

Maybe you can put you new business card here...
I'd like to see it..

11:08 PM  
Blogger Jacob Harris said...

I would if I could. But I don't have an image of it...

6:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:45 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home