Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Update

I just went on another photography trip. I'll post the pictures later. I took several fairly good ones I think.

I am now nearly at 700 posts at JCXP. I changed my avatar to a picture from the Matrix actually.

I went over to a party a couple days ago, it was fun. I got back home by around 12:00 in the night. I went there on saturday.

The WinWizard has a Dell XPS M1710 laptop. Its that one that was 5000$. Perhaps I'll buy that one some day... LOL.

I went swimming at an indoor pool yesterday. I went down the slide 4 times. There was a photographer over there with a Nikon D70 digital camera.

At some point I will buy a Canon EOS Digital Rebel XT. But first I will build a new system. The specs of teh upcoming system are in my JCXP sig, but just to make it easier here they are:

Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 @ 2.40 GHz
ASUS P5N32-SLI Deluxe Socket 775 ATX MotherBoard
2 GB's OCZ Dual Channel PC5400 DDR2 Platinum
Ultra Silver Aluminus ATX Mid-Tower Case
Ultra X2 Connect 550w PSU
Creative X-FI Xtreme Music Sound Card
Logitech Z-5500 5.1 Speaker System
Logitech MX3000 Keyboard & Mouse
Plextor PX-760A DVD-RW
LG 17" L1752TX-BF LCD Monitor
ThermalTake Blue Orb II CPU Fan
ATI Radeon X1950XTX with 512 MB of RAM

Very nice eh? It'll cost quite a bit. I like the look of those specs. The MX3000 keyboard & mouse truly are amazing. And the speaker system is incredible. :-o

I am really having fun with this camera.

Here is a link to a very interesting simulation of the Fuji S5000. All of the buttons work. And you can even take and look at pictures.

Nero Burning ROM 7.2.7.0 has now been released. It looks nice.

I saw the LG 17" Flatron LCD that I want to get for only 188$ today. A very good price.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:43 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home