Thursday, August 10, 2006

The apartment is gonna be really cramped this weekend!

A new roommate from japan will be arriving here tomorrow. The place will be very cramped for this upcomign weekend. And only for this weekend as she is only staying here for the weekend.

We just got a new arm-chair and put it iunside my room. Its really nice and comfortable. We also bought a new fouton.

Ive been busy getting the film extras thing worked out. My CV is done and the picture printed.

Unfortunately my internet has not been working too well for several days. So Im not blogging from my laptop right now...

Mac OS X leopard the upcoming version of the Mac OS is so much better than vista. Once again apple wins!!!

I will buy a macintosh laptop as my next computer. I really am wanting to switch now. And the fact that you can install Windows XP on Mac's nowadays makes that even more likely.

I'll be going on another photography trip soon. Probably later today. So expect some more pictures soon!

I'm really interested in photography these days. It just really frustrates me that I have such a primitive camera.

I'll either get a Canon Rebel XT, a Sony R1, or a Nikon D100. They're not in the 2000-5000$ range. But more in the 800-1500$ Range. Some camera's these days are like 6000$! Crazy... But its probably worth it. Considering the power that you can get from those. Like the really high-end Nikons...

I like the Controls on the Canon Rebel XT. They're relatively simple to use. Unlike some. I would probably get it in Silver, not black actually. The silver looks far more stylish.

I'll also be able to print the pictures with my photo printer as the camera is pict-bridge compatible...

Here is a list of all of the digital camera review website's that I use.

  • Steves-Digicams

  • DPreview

  • DCreviews

  • dcresource

  • Imaging-Resource

  • lets Go Digital

  • Canon Camera's & Lenses reviews

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home